WLIBA Senior Ladies International Team Manager
Team Managers Responsibilities
1. The Team Manager will be part of the selection process and will work alongside the selection committee to create an environment which is conducive to producing a constructive and effective selection process.
2. Accompany the Team to International Matches.
International Match Play
1. The Team Manager along with the Selection Committee will be responsible for changes in the team formation during the International series.
2. The Team Manager will be responsible for the preparation, management and welfare of the Welsh squad of players at the International matches. This will include:-
a) Undertaking team talks and debriefing sessions and monitoring performance during play.
b) Ensuring squad members are aware of all relevant arrangements appertaining to the event concerned, in consultation with designated WLIBA Official.
c) Attending any relevant meeting, briefing or function on behalf of the welsh Team, which is required by the event organiser or WLIBA.
d) Utilising the Code of Conduct for players and in conjunction with the WLIBA Officers dealing with any disciplinary matters that may arise.
3. The Team Manager will manage and co-ordinate all initial conduct with the Media on behalf of the WLIBA in the absence of the WLIBA Secretary.
4. The Team Manager will liaise with the Under 25 Team Manager and the under 18 selectors, whenever appropriate.
5. At the completion of the International Series the Team Manager will produce a written report within four weeks of the completion of the event (unless prior written approval for delay has been received) to the WLIBA Secretary and International Selectors.
RESPONSIBLE TO:- WLIBA Executives Officers.
LENGTH OF APPOINTMENT: 1 YEAR (2020/21)
1. Preferably played International Bowls
2. Actively Involved in Competitive bowls as a player or Official
3. Good communication skills
4. Excellent Man Management
5. High Levels of Leadership skills
Please send a covering letter detailing why you believe you have the skills and experience to undertake this role.
Applications posted to
2 Church Avenue, Beaufort, Ebbw Vale, Gwent. NP23 5RD
Applications can also be E-mailed to Cath Harvey on email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 24th May 2020 at 12 noon